Sunday 27 January 2008

A First Entry

Hi! My name is Katie and this is my new blog, but I'm not new to it, I have had a diary with Diaryland for 6 years, I just fancied a change.

Let me tell you a bit about myself.

I'm 23, and I live in Hemel Hempstead. You might remember it from the news, the Buncefield Oil Explosion? Hemel's claim to fame!

I have also lived in Brighton, Colchester and Bath, but now I'm back in Hemel.

I recently became a new mum! My little boy is called Ramsey, and he is the most beautiful, amazing little person that I ever saw. He is 13 weeks old, and I'm a proud breastfeeding Mummy, he is such a little fatty too!

I don't work, at the moment. I am on maternity leave from my job as a tour operator for a big family holiday company. I love being a stay at Mum. I do make a bit of money though. I love creating fun things for babies from paper and card, and selling them (and anything else I can get my hands on!) on Ebay and Etsy.

I live with my gorgeous little boy, and my boyfriend L in the tinest flat ever built. I's just one room for the living room, dining room & bedroom, although we have a kitchen and a bathroom, of course. We are getting a council place very soon, in fact, L is there right now renovating the place, so we can be a happy little family in a beautiful little flat.

No comments: