Tuesday 5 February 2008

Baby Rhyme Time

We ventured out this morning, in the bitterly cold weather, to "Baby Rhyme Time". If you dislike babies other than your own, I really don't recommend it. 20 new mums, crammed into a hot room with what seemed like a million babies, forced by an aging librarian, who I don't think actually HAS kids, to sing various adapted songs. Like, "What shall we do with the lazy baby" and "Singing in the Library" and other fun, fun classics. I wouldn't mind, except, it was more of a adults-sing-very-quietly-time than a baby-rhyme-time" We left as soon as possible. I don't think Ramsey enjoyed it either. He spent the first half glaring around angrily and the second half wailing into my shoulder.

We won't be going again.

Wow, I am so tired today. I haven't ever felt like this before, I'm so tired it hurts to type, my eyes feel like small balls of sand and I'm trying not to blink, because every time my eyes shut, it's getting harder to prise them open. I didn't have that bad a sleep last night, I don't know why I feel like this, I'm just exhausted and there is noone to help, noone who can relieve the pressure, noone who can let me sleep for even half an hour.

No comments: